How to use Sinus Rinse
1. Pour entire contents of one of the packets into the bottle (Neilmed or Xlear).
2. Fill bottle up to the marked line with distilled water or bottled drinking water.
***Do not use tap water from the sink*** (okay to boil tap water and let cool)
3. Recommend warm water in bottle without cap/vented in microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
***Make sure water is not too warm to the touch***
4. Twist cap on. Shake the bottle with finger covering top to dissolve contents.
5. Place tip of bottle into one nostril.
6. Bring your chin to your chest, lean over the sink, and squeeze the bottle with light pressure.
--> Water will go up one nostril, around, and out the other nostril.
7. Use half the amount of water in bottle on one side, half the bottle on the other side.
8. Use sinus rinse twice a day: once in the morning and once at night. (Unless otherwise directed by providers).